Cheap Divorce Service

Agreed divorce

$99 Without Minor Children

$129 With Minor Children

By using our cheap divorce service you can easily file and finalize your own uncontested divorce WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY EXPENSIVE ATTORNEYS FEES! We fully prepare all the necessary divorce papers using court-approved forms. All you have to do is sign your divorce papers, file them, and then appear in court to finalize your uncontested divorce. If your spouse will sign the divorce papers he or she will never have to go to court. It really is that simple! Start your cheap uncontested divorce today!

Call 1-800-503-5919

Our "Quickie" Waiver Divorce


The waiver divorce is our most popular divorce package. Your spouse can simply sign a waiver form. This allows you to file and finalize your divorce in the county that you reside in and your spouse will never have to appear in court. This package is ideal if your spouse resides in a different county or state and does not want to travel to a court hearing. Call and ask us about the waiver divorce today!

Service / Summons Divorce


If you are uncertain about whether or not your spouse will sign the divorce papers, then the service divorce package may be your best option for getting a cheap divorce. After your spouse is legally served with divorce papers, he or she will have 30-90 days (depending on your state) to contest the divorce in writing or through an attorney. If your spouse doesn't respond within the proscribed amount of time your divorce can be finalized by a default judgment without your spouse`s signature. The service divorce package is ideal if your spouse is incarcerated or otherwise financially unable to hire a lawyer to contest the divorce.

If you have a spouse that is in jail or in prison, you can easily finalize a divorce without your spouse's signature. This is accomplished by having your spouse served with the divorce papers. Once your spouse is served, he or she will have 30-45 days to contest the divorce through an attorney. If your spouse refuses to contest the divorce, then the divorce is finalized without your spouse's signature. Getting a divorce from an incarcerated spouse is usually fast and easy because persons that are incarcerated are usually unable to pay an attorney to contest the divorce.

Publication Divorce - Missing Spouse Divorce


If you cannot locate your spouse, the divorce by publication is a good option for you. The publication divorce package allows you to serve your spouse by publishing a legal notice in the newspaper in the county where your divorce is filed. The publication divorce usually requires approval by a judge. A publication divorce can usually be finalized within 60-120 days, depending on the state you are filing in. The publication divorce package is also ideal if your spouse is running from the law.

Start your cheap divorce today!

Spouse won't sign?

No Problem!

Can't find your spouse?

No Problem!


Need a Quick Agreed Divorce?

Call us 1-800-503-5919

Our service is GARANTEED!

© 2014 Ready Divorce LLC | All rights reserved | Call 1-800-503-5919